Warning: the following user can be potentially offensive

Tell us something about yourself. Post as new topic.
bagOdix
Issues: Depression, anxiety, anti-social disorder
preferred pronoun: he

Warning: the following user can be potentially offensive

Post by bagOdix »

Okay, now that I have set out the warning, I feel better. I have developed a lovely bouquet of PTSD, depression, anxiety, aphasia (from a TBI), chronic nightmares, and some other shit that I have forgotten thanks to the aphasia. I've broken almost every bone in my body thanks to my idiotic decisions during, and after, my time in the military. So, there's the background, a nice melange of dumb and broken. I'm married as well, somehow. Another result of my TBI is that I have no internal filter. So many times I think I am being coherent, but end up using the word fuck as punctuation.

There, you've all been warned. So I will not take offense when any of you brush my comments aside, I have become very used to it. Yeah...so...hi? :?
When you die, you won't know you're dead. The same thing can be said if you're stupid.
oak

Re: Warning: the following user can be potentially offensive

Post by oak »

Welcome!

That is a very clever icon.

Not only did I not find anything offensive in your post, I am glad you shared. You expressed yourself very clearly. I enjoyed reading it.

Hang in there.
Work is love made visible. -Kahlil Gibran
A person with a "why" can endure any "how". -Viktor Frankl
Which is better: to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? -Skyrim

Return to “Introduce Yourself Here”