iTunes stopped downloading the podcast

MarkS

iTunes stopped downloading the podcast

Post by MarkS »

I've been using iTunes to listen to the podcast for several years. A couple of weeks ago, though, the downloads stopped and iTunes started giving me the following error:
iTunes can’t verify the identity of the server “traffic.omny.fm” The certificate has expired.

Has anyone else run into this problem?

I tried unsubscribing/re-subscribing, but the iTunes Store gave me the same error when I clicked "Subscribe."

I'm on a relatively older Mac and OS, but that shouldn't have any bearing on this particular issue. FWIW, MIHH is the only podcast I'm getting this error on. All my other podcasts download without a hitch.

Thanks.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But, there they are.
snoringdog
Issues: anxiety, depression, automatic negative thoughts, intrusive thoughts, SAD.
preferred pronoun: "Good Boy!"

Re: iTunes stopped downloading the podcast

Post by snoringdog »

Hello MarkS,

I guess no one's having the subscription problem. I just download them manually, so don't have the problem, but the proper Itunes page pops up immediately.

Browsing on a PC sometimes shows security-verification errors like this, often fixed by adjusting the computer clock to the correct day and date. (Depends on the browser)...

Return to “Podcast Episodes/Surveys”