Finished all 99 episodes

Post discussions as new topics.
ghughes1980
Issues: Physical disability, mental disability, depression, anxiety, PTSD
preferred pronoun: He

Finished all 99 episodes

Post by ghughes1980 »

I did it! All 99 marked as listened too! Oh yeah! Paul you are awesome and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! I can't believe I got them all done within 2 months (Shows how much free time I have eh?). This show is the best thing on iTunes and I must thank Paul again! I was in a seriously dark place in December and I am really grateful that this program is running and the community around it exists. Nuts to the people who want it to be a strict hour, It should go as long as it takes to have a conversation. Please keep going, thank you so much.
gfyourself
Issues: Emotional eating, dysthymia, anxiety

Re: Finished all 99 episodes

Post by gfyourself »

Well done! You will find yourself looking forward to Friday mornings now!
MizLzie

Post by MizLzie »

Ghughes - Same as me. December was NOT GOOD and I nearly lost it completely just after NYE. If I hadn't heard Paul on the Nerdist podcast and then started devouring all of the MLHH eps - I may not be feeling as "good" as I do now. It's my go to at the moment when I'm feeling really low. I do feel so much better after listening and reading through these forums.

THANK YOU PAUL!!
Lark

Post by Lark »

Sounds like quite a few of us had the same experience.

I was turned onto the podcast through Paul's interview on the Nerdist podcast and I have been listening ever since.. I am about 9 episodes away from completing them all and it has truly gotten me through some rough times. My "fear" now is that I won't know what to do with myself when I have no more to. I will have to lie in wait for the next one. But I suppose I can finally listen to some of the other podcasts I have been wanting to listen to since my time has been consumed by this one (Jeez! Thanks Paul) :)
Written and created by, Lark.... How positively pessimistic! Jealous?

You can find more about me at, http://myoverlyanalyticalmind.blogspot.com/

Return to “Discuss the podcasts.”