Greg Fitzsimmons

Post discussions as new topics.
Herself

Greg Fitzsimmons

Post by Herself »

Great episode! He's one of my favorite comics, but I wasn't aware of his struggles. Thanks for having him!
amycoffeeface

Re: Greg Fitzsimmons

Post by amycoffeeface »

I loved this episode! As a parent sometimes I get o caught up in wanting to make sure my boys have plenty of toys, clothes, etc.. And realizing that stuff does not matter as much as laying on the floor and playing with them.

Also, I love Greg and it was so great to hear him open up.
“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on,” - Robert Frost
gfyourself
Issues: Emotional eating, dysthymia, anxiety

Post by gfyourself »

Good episode. I've also started to listen to Greg's podcast.

I really liked the one struggle in a sentence that said (paraphrasing) that depression (I think it was depression may have been anxiety) was like having a Bugatti in the garage and just continuously revving it without taking it out for a spin.
ColemanSilk

Post by ColemanSilk »

I'm not a huge fan of Fitzsimmons--enough about your perfect wife and kids, Greg!--but I did enjoy this episode. Fitzsimmons got into the spirit of the MIHH, and he and Paul have a clear, relaxed vibe interacting with each other.

This was one of those times where despite my not liking the guest much, I appreciated/respected the guest's honesty and dug (as usual) Paul's interview style.

Return to “Discuss the podcasts.”