Which episode was this?

Post discussions as new topics.
Son & Air

Which episode was this?

Post by Son & Air »

I've been remembering a story that I think came from one of the podcasts, but for the life of me I can't remember which guest it was, except that it was a woman.

The story was about a male friend who had killed himself; leaving a note linking the act to his thwarted love for another of the woman's, female friends. The conversation then turned to her (the guest's) anger at this man for his actions, and frustration because she didn't seem to be allowed to feel angry at a suicide.

So can anyone tell me what episode that was? Or am I remembering something from a completely different podcast (I listen to a fair number of them, but I'm fairly sure this didn't come up on "Pop My Culture")?
Must you be kicked right down, ripped from limb
Taught to drown, but told to swim
The way to be, the way to act is
Not to preach what you practice
Lady

Re: Which episode was this?

Post by Lady »

Nikki Glaser episode at about 17:25
Some children dreamed of becoming firemen & mothers, I wanted to be a canine. Yay for unrealistic goals!

“Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” -Guillaume Apollinaire
Son & Air

Post by Son & Air »

Danke.
Must you be kicked right down, ripped from limb
Taught to drown, but told to swim
The way to be, the way to act is
Not to preach what you practice
sashasuman
preferred pronoun: she

Post by sashasuman »

I got nothing except the old trite crap to say. I am the king of doing so little with so much - I suck. But I can honor your pain, and wish that your suffering will be relieved, and wish that you can rise above and feel accomplishment. Please take care.
We are the leading the world in providing best Dumps - 1Y0-A26 gre and braindumps.com scwcd prep solutions. Our incredible offers for nova and www.ku.edu gedare accessible at Florida National University

Return to “Discuss the podcasts.”