Going into Detox/rehab

Discussions on addictions and their relationship to depression. Post as new topic.
NeedAmor
Issues: Depression
preferred pronoun: he

Re: Going into Detox/rehab

Post by NeedAmor »

i Running! so glad you recovered already :) keep it up and keep hanging :)
NeedAmor

Post by NeedAmor »

Hi Stan, can you tell us more about your problem? Please don’t hesitate to share it with us, we might help you with it. (Just to share) I was once an alcoholic, I drink every day until I pass out, and what’s worse is, I also used drugs. It all started when I lost my wife, I don’t know what to do. I really feel depressed so I depend it in drinking. I feel good every time I’m drunk, I don’t feel anything, especially the pain that kills me inside. Then, It gets worse, when I’m no longer satisfied in alcohol, I started to use drugs which really a big mistake for me. But after my children left me, I feel alone, I realize how terrible my life was. So what I did is I follow them in South Dakota, and ask for forgiveness, but they said they will only forgive me if I will admit in some addiction treatment centers and be fully recovered. Thank God, after a year I manage to recover and be with my children again. Yeah, I admit, it’s not that easy, I know I’m still in the process of recovery, but I know I can do this. And you can also do It Stan, just be brave and strong. I’m looking forward to hear more from you. Have a sober life everyone!
Stan

Post by Stan »

your really have an interesting story. thanks for sharing it to us. you give me more self confidence. im still looking for rehabilitation and i found rehab care center at denton. im planning to go there and do some therapy
NeedAmor

Post by NeedAmor »

Hi stan, try to search on internet about rehab. try to visit Better Treatment Recovery Center that i searched before when I'm looking for a treatment centers for my self. don't stop looking for a cure good luck.

Return to “Are you addicted?”