A Good Therapist in Colorado

To open a discussion, post as new topic.
Katey

A Good Therapist in Colorado

Post by Katey »

I would really appreciate any suggestions for a good therapist in Colorado preferably a woman. I live in Littleton however, I appreciate any suggestion. I have never gone to therapy but listening to MIHH has helped me to realize I really can make my life better. I am amazed at how strong some of his guests are. I am without a doubt depressed and have severe social anxiety disorder. I never allow people to get close to me because I know I am not good enough. Regardless of this fact I know my happiness is in my hands.

Thank You
Katey
fifthsonata

Re: A Good Therapist in Colorado

Post by fifthsonata »

Katey

Post by Katey »

Thank you for posting the site. However, I was looking for a personal recommendation. I was looking for a therapist someone is seeing or has seen in the past. I am so afraid of having a terrible interaction and then I will never try again.

Thanks
Katey
fifthsonata

Post by fifthsonata »

Ah, gotcha.

Craigslist has a mental health board. You have to be a member, but there are more people active there than here and you'd have a better chance of getting a response.

OR, you could talk to your GP. They can give you referrals as well.

I know a lot of counselors let you have a one-time session to see how you feel about them. Couldn't hurt, perhaps, especially if you don't get any responses here or on Craigslist.

Return to “Help, I don't know where to begin to get well!”