Button issues?

MarkS

Button issues?

Post by MarkS »

I mainly use Firefox (v.48.0.2) on my desktop, and I've noticed that the "Reply with quote" button does not appear on any posts. The link is there, but there's just no button. Similarly, the "Edit Post" button is missing from all of my own posts. Again, the link is there, just no button. Is this a known issue? I've never seen anything similar on any other phpBB board, though.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But, there they are.
Paul Gilmartin
Issues: Depression, Alcoholism, Drug Addiction, Incest Survivor
preferred pronoun: He

Re: Button issues?

Post by Paul Gilmartin »

I have not heard of that. My web guy is hard to get ahold of currently so maybe try using another browser.
http://mentalpod.comNothing degrades the quality of my life like obsessing about the quality of my life.
oak

Post by oak »

I am more of a C person, but I am almost certain it is a PHP issue.

When I view page source, my guess is that it is either in lines 190 or 239.
Work is love made visible. -Kahlil Gibran
A person with a "why" can endure any "how". -Viktor Frankl
Which is better: to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? -Skyrim
manuel_moe_g
Issues: Depression, Anxiety
preferred pronoun: he

Post by manuel_moe_g »

The button is invisible, but the cursor changes when you hover over it, it still provides hover-text when you hover over it, and it works when you click on it. I don't know about this web-development stuff, so I don't know any more than that.
~~~~~~
http://www.reddit.com/r/obsequious_thumbtack -- Obsequious Thumbtack Headdress
MarkS

Post by MarkS »

Paul Gilmartin wrote:I have not heard of that. My web guy is hard to get ahold of currently so maybe try using another browser.
Yeah, web guys are like that. There's always a rave in Ibiza or something... :lol:

I tried the forums in the latest version of Safari in iOS 10 and NONE of the buttons show up. As before, the links are clickable, but none of the buttons display.
I need to add that this is with the website whitelisted by all ad-blockers, so nothing should be blocking the image files on my end. Really weird.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But, there they are.
SpookyGhost
Issues: Anxiety, self harm, PTSD, childhood sexual abuse, rape, emotional eating
preferred pronoun: She

Post by SpookyGhost »

MarkS wrote:
Paul Gilmartin wrote:I have not heard of that. My web guy is hard to get ahold of currently so maybe try using another browser.
Yeah, web guys are like that. There's always a rave in Ibiza or something... :lol:

I tried the forums in the latest version of Safari in iOS 10 and NONE of the buttons show up. As before, the links are clickable, but none of the buttons display.
I need to add that this is with the website whitelisted by all ad-blockers, so nothing should be blocking the image files on my end. Really weird.

Web girls, on the other hand, are totally reliable! ;)

Return to “Forum Suggestions/Problems”