Having problems with iTunes also...

TallGirl34

Having problems with iTunes also...

Post by TallGirl34 »

The last podcast my phone downloaded was on June 27 (Tyler W.)
I have checked all my settings, and I don't see anything set up incorrectly. I can't even see a single episode when I hit the "Feed" tab.

Here are my podcast settings:
Subscribed: On
Limit Episodes: Off
Download Episodes: Only New
Delete Played Episodes: Off

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Tall Girl
fifthsonata

Re: Having problems with iTunes also...

Post by fifthsonata »

Do you have your phone set to hold a certain number of unplayed episodes at a time? Have you checked your phone's memory recently vs. the size the episode requires?
TallGirl34

Post by TallGirl34 »

Hi fifthsonata!

My "Limit Episodes" setting is set to off. I have at least 3GB free. But even if I was low on space, the newest episodes would still show up in the "Feed" section. The feed usually shows all available episodes even if you haven't downloaded them. I do know that I can see items in the feed for my other podcasts. Hmmm.

Thanks
Tall Girl
TallGirl34
fifthsonata

Post by fifthsonata »

Hey! There's a separate section for current podcast listings - at least, on my phone. Each podcast can be limited to how many episodes it downloads, and then you can limit the overall episodes downloaded on your phone across all podcasts; with the IOS 8.2 update, mine automatically defaulted to only showing/playing 5 unplayed episodes across all podcasts, not just MIHH. Check your phone settings AND your computer settings - the update kinda threw off my podcast subscriptions.

Return to “Forum Suggestions/Problems”