Major emotional drama drawing

If you feel like showing your art or an expression of who you are, do it here.
thecatewhite

Major emotional drama drawing

Post by thecatewhite »

My dear wretched friends,

I have finally published the first 4 volumes of my ongoing series called THE BOOK OF LIFE. Here is a page from Volume II, After That It's Only Fun and Winning.
These books are available on Amazon for $8.50 each.

Here's a link to my website that links to each of the 4 books on Amazon. http://catewhite.com/section/377204_The ... _Life.html

You know all the X-mas presents you got were meaningless. Get yourself something to fill the void.

Like THE BOOK OF LIFE on Facebook to get more excerpts and embarrassing self-revelations. https://www.facebook.com/catesbook

BOOK DESCRIPTION
The artist Cate White was going through dark days when she began chronicling her out-of-control emotions in her sketchbooks, now collected in the ongoing, multi-volume series titled, THE BOOK OF LIFE. The first four volumes find Cate closing in on her mid-thirties, realizing that her fantasies of imminent love, success and glory are most likely going to remain fantasies, as life continues to pass her by. With wit, compassion, philosophical distance and an appreciation for the simple reality of the mundane, Cate documents in drawings and text her struggle to come to terms with her existence. This book is not for those squeamish about darker aspects of the human experience. But for the voyeur who can appreciate the spectacle of psychic unraveling, After That It's Only Fun and Winning will surely fascinate. Kindred spirits for whom this life isn’t working out as planned may perhaps relate in some small measure, and find solace in the knowledge that someone else, while failing, is living to tell the tale.
Attachments
From THE BOOK OF LIFE Vol. II: After That It's Only Fun and Winning
From THE BOOK OF LIFE Vol. II: After That It's Only Fun and Winning
15lonlinessfix.jpg (252.76 KiB) Viewed 5800 times

Return to “Express Your Creativity”