So fucking depressed!!!!

To start a discussion post as a new topic.
cudlyqt76

So fucking depressed!!!!

Post by cudlyqt76 »

I was doing real good for a while till this wave of depression swept over me. Walking up the stairs at work this morning felt like I was climbing a fucking mountain. My body is heavy and fatigued, I want to cry for no reason. I feel like I have no one to talk to, get together with, I need an outlet and this shit is just so ridiculous. Does anyone have a coping skill that may be helpful just a little bit. I just want to crawl in bed and into non existence...
-E
manuel_moe_g
Issues: Depression, Anxiety
preferred pronoun: he

Re: So fucking depressed!!!!

Post by manuel_moe_g »

When I get really depressed, I forgive myself for only having 20 seconds of productive work during the day - maybe as little work as moving a piece of paperwork across the room. I also lay on the shower floor and let the warm water rain down on me until I feel like moving, doing this a few times a day. Please forgive yourself, because the symptoms of your depression are no indication of your worth as a person. All the best, we here are all cheering for you and for your greatest today and tomorrow!
~~~~~~
http://www.reddit.com/r/obsequious_thumbtack -- Obsequious Thumbtack Headdress
gregdforever

Re: So fucking depressed!!!!

Post by gregdforever »

I can say the same thing about me. I felt so much like given up today, my whole body started to shake and pain. Depression is really killing me with all these medication and now I was told to use Pymol for all the pain in my body. I don't even know if this is something i should use regular basis. I found a review here https://www.rxstars.net/pymol-reviews-g ... ns-fevers/ somehow world around me seems to be doing pretty good whilst I am the only person who is taking pills for everything.

Return to “Depression - BiPolar”