Rape. [Trigger Warning]

To start a discussion post as a new topic.
lostflames

Rape. [Trigger Warning]

Post by lostflames »

I was raped when I was 14 and decided to run away from home. I went to my boyfriend at the time's friend's house. Only the friend and his cousin was there, and the friend then proceeded to force himself on me. Despite the yells and pleas for help, the cousin did nothing.
I eventually passed out due to the amount of screaming and kicking/punching I was doing to get this guy off of me.
I woke up in the morning and left. Told no one for years about what happened.
I eventually told my mom and she was infuriated, but I told her I don't remember where he lives (which is true, I try to block those things out).

I never properly dealt with it, but it doesn't affect me much unless I see something triggering on TV (like a rape scene).

I also had an ex whom I had a "thing" with whenever him and I where both single from age 13-17. I cut him off right after I turned 17 because I gave him one last chance to not force himself on me and force me to have sex; which failed.
Throughout those years, I both willingly and unwillingly had sex with him. I never wanted to call it rape per se, but that's basically what it was.

Return to “Trauma/Abuse/Violation”