Don't think anyone will care if you die?

To start a discussion post as a new topic.
Sir-knob-head
Issues: Life long fuck up. Anxiety. Depression. Suicide
preferred pronoun: Fuckwit

Don't think anyone will care if you die?

Post by Sir-knob-head »

I was listening to an episode recently ( old one as listening back) and heard someone say what I've heard loads of times. " if I die. No one will care " common among most of us

I realised the reason why I dint listen to news and no longer on social media.

Because it hurt me hearing about people dying. No matter the situation. Hearing of suicide, murders and rapes destroyed me. It brings about self hatred. Knowing I couldnt do jack shit to help. Very self important of Me. But I care. I care maybe too much

So if you're one thinking no one will care if you die. Just so you know. I WILL
justkeepswimming
Issues: depression, anxiety, EDNOS, dysfunctional upbringing
preferred pronoun: she

Re: Don't think anyone will care if you die?

Post by justkeepswimming »

I love hearing people have sensitive souls. You and I are on the same boat. I care too
OrangeJackets
Issues: several mental and mood disorders.
preferred pronoun: he

Post by OrangeJackets »

There will be a few people that would care if you or I died. Eventually, everyone becomes forgotten.
Imissmysun
Issues: Anxiety, Depression, past trauma healing,
preferred pronoun: she

Post by Imissmysun »

Orange

I can see that you are in an awful abyss

I lost my father 30 years ago and I still think about him every single day - I have lost friends and grandparents - and I feel the greif and the loss very firmly and very heavily

You have made an impact on this worls - your actions thoughts and words DO affect others - you are an active important member of your world -

Do not doubt that you matter - and I have been in the deep hole of suicide land in that hole where such little light gets through and you feel that all of your problems and thoughts are a weight only you should carry and that no one would care anyway - THAT IS A LIE - it is a super convincing lie - our brains are the best con artists in the world they can make us believe truly insidious things

But know as you have started to open up here that many people here are feeling and experiencing many similar things to you - I am one of them - While I validate your hurt, I want to remind you of your WORTHiness
Just another messed up chick, who hates her body and face, and voice, and thinks she is useless and her stuff isn't that bad and she should get over it.
-Sarah St. Lunatic
Sir-knob-head
Issues: Life long fuck up. Anxiety. Depression. Suicide
preferred pronoun: Fuckwit

Post by Sir-knob-head »

Orange. I'm very sorry. I don't know your story. But no one is forgotten memories will stay longer than physical bodies.

Stay strong. I'm always here to talk to if you need
EmeraldArcher

Post by EmeraldArcher »

The brutality of life astonishes. We know full well that none will make it out alive. And yet we laugh. Is that folly or deep wisdom?
HowDidIGetHere
Issues: Bipolar II, Borderline/Avoidant Personality Disorder, child abuse/neglect
preferred pronoun: he

Post by HowDidIGetHere »

Humans are black comedians by nature. I don't know who invented laughter or why, but sometimes it's really the only response to the steaming pile of life that's in front of you.
'The field “Issues” is too long, a maximum of 80 characters is allowed.' Wow. Totally outed by a message board.

WTF Just Happened?—a new web magazine on coming out as mentally ill.

Return to “Depression - Unipolar (non BiPolar)”