So scared of my depression right now

To start a discussion post as a new topic.
brownblob
Issues: depression and anxiety
preferred pronoun: whatshisname

Re: So scared of my depression right now

Post by brownblob »

Glad to hear you're doing a little better. I hope more sunlight shines through to you.
I don't like people much and they don't much like me. -A Beautiful Mind
I'm Homesick for a home I never had.--Soul Asylum "Homesick"
rivergirl
Issues: Depression, Anxiety

Post by rivergirl »

Thanks so much, brownie, I hope you find some relief too.
Imissmysun
Issues: Anxiety, Depression, past trauma healing,
preferred pronoun: she

Post by Imissmysun »

You are an inspiration in self care and also for getting through an trough of depression - they suck they hapen and they can be just so awful and dibilitating but you are beginning to self heal and pull yourself up - yes with help and that is awesome -

I am so happy that you are starting to see a better view on your life and beginning to pull up to normalcy - ( I know that it sucks that for some of us just being even kiel is a huge struggle - I envy people who just live life with no idea what it is to be deeply in a tomb of depression and having to hide that from the world - that mask gets heavy really quickly)

Thank you for chronicling your journey these last couple of months - I know that if I start to go down hill I have your story and support to look back to so thank you :)
Just another messed up chick, who hates her body and face, and voice, and thinks she is useless and her stuff isn't that bad and she should get over it.
-Sarah St. Lunatic
rivergirl
Issues: Depression, Anxiety

Post by rivergirl »

Thank you, Sunny. As if to show me that I shouldn't be over-confident, today was a real struggle. But I'm still here and cheered by your message. I hope this has been a better week for you. :)

Return to “Depression - Unipolar (non BiPolar)”