I texted my x girlfriend this morning

To start a discussion post as a new topic.
yes74

I texted my x girlfriend this morning

Post by yes74 »

Shes on my facebook. I tried like hell to keep her off but she found me. It was a bad on again off again relationship she was selfish and manipulative and we hadn't seen each other in years. She texted me a year ago saying she wanted to see me. I said sure maybe and never texted her back. Wanting some closure I facebooked her this morning.
There is a message that comes up asking for you too text her. But the facebook message shows it was read 5 minutes later. I texted her. I know she may just have not had the chance to text but I dont think so. After waiting an hour I texted her the longest text of my life basicly saying that I didnt know if her feelings were hurt but that I was going through a tough time. MAybe we would never be ready for that cup of coffee and that I hope shes doing well and her family were well. I cant believe its been years and I was still sad. It felt like everything had just happened. I guess I was really just still confused about her even though I'm wiser. I think this would have floored me back in the day. But I think I'll be ok this time.
yes74

Re: I texted my x girlfriend this morning

Post by yes74 »

Had to apologize to my ex girlfriend she still hasnt messaged me back hopefully she forgives me.

Return to “Depression - Unipolar (non BiPolar)”