freaking over anxiety and depression

To start a discussion post as a new topic.
Cinnamon

Re: freaking over anxiety and depression

Post by Cinnamon »

going back to work is exhausting, even without a mental illness to deal with. I remember having changed jobs a few times and even the so called easy jobs (which they were) are exhausting because our lives live on habit and it takes mental energy to develop the routines, get used to time changes or if suddently you can't eat when you want and have to plan for sugar drops, and there is the whole emotional component...will I screw up, getting a sense of the pecking order which may be quite different than the job titles...
plan some self-nurturing at the end of each day - some token item for yourself, and then plan a bigger one for the one day off

tough but exciting change and it is easier to get a job when you have a job...so you are making progress
yes74

Post by yes74 »

Thats really awesome advice thanks.
yes74

Post by yes74 »

Today was my first day off in 6 days. I was tired and had nothing to do so i pretty much just fucked around online. I didn't slip into a deep depression thank god but I was very sad and irritable. I didn't know who to text because I've isolated for so long. I became irritated and resentful because I feel that no one cares about me. I spent like two hours blocking pseudo friends from my facebook pics and info just to vent. I feel so alone. I know some of its my fault but some of it is other peoples fault also. Its late and I;m still pissed.If anyone has some good advice as to how to start reconnecting with people I would appreciate it. Or even some advice on how to stop being so pissed and ruminating all day. I hope I feel better tomorrow. I feel better but my life really sucks.And I hate me, Thanks for listening.
yes74

Post by yes74 »

I'm sorry if this sounds negative but I have to vent. I'm glad I have a job even though it sucks. Its only going to be temporary bit it still sucks. I'm pissed at everyone in my life. Granted I've isolated a lot and pushed people away but I've also been a cool person and got no real friendship out of it. I think I'm fun to be around but every girl in my life just strings me along and suddenly disappears never to be heard from again. Everyone says they like me at work but they never hang out with me. I spent the kast two days deleting and blocking psuedo friends from my facebook. I dont know how much of this is me. Probably all. I have a headache I'm so pissed right now, I dont enjoy anything but drugs and booze and I dont do them any more. I'm isolating more even forcing myself to do stuff doesnt always help. I'm just pissed at the world right now. Maybe its my fault or just a glitch I cant fix but I'm just really pissed at people. My life sucks ass and there is no way out of it. I dont think a normal person could handle it. I'm nothing but pissed off sad and lonely. Life sucks.
manuel_moe_g
Issues: Depression, Anxiety
preferred pronoun: he

Post by manuel_moe_g »

Vent away, yes74, because we here all support you, and we are cheering for you and for your greatest today and tomorrow, even if that sounds corny, we mean it! :D :D :D 8-)
~~~~~~
http://www.reddit.com/r/obsequious_thumbtack -- Obsequious Thumbtack Headdress
yes74

Post by yes74 »

Thanks Manuel.
yes74

Post by yes74 »

I'm pretty depressed and irritated right now. Sometimes I'm having the worst thoughts you can have. My new jobb filsl the time but it exhausts me too. I'm not having very good days now. Life just really feels shitty. Theres no time for relaxation but no time to lie in my bed for days either. I just feel lke nothing makes me happy and life is just passing me by. I hope this gets better. I really try hard to improve my life. This depression just wont quite lift.
yes74

Post by yes74 »

I'm just so tired from this job I'm barely home. Its sales outside and its really trying. I feel a little better then my last post I'm just so tired. I guess it beets having no structure. I'm gonna hang in there. I have no other choice I guess.
yes74

Post by yes74 »

I'm really depressed right now. I had to work today and then got hit by it pretty hard. I`m just watching TV hoping it will get better. I'm taking sleep meds to numb it I don't know what else to do. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.
manuel_moe_g
Issues: Depression, Anxiety
preferred pronoun: he

Post by manuel_moe_g »

Take a little time to push back on the irrational depressive thoughts. Just knock it down from 100% depressed to 98% depressed, is enough. Please take care.
~~~~~~
http://www.reddit.com/r/obsequious_thumbtack -- Obsequious Thumbtack Headdress

Return to “Anxiety”