MY LOVE LIST

Create a new topic to list your loves or just comment on someone else's.
LaMont Cranston

MY LOVE LIST

Post by LaMont Cranston »

I sent this list to Paul in December in the hope that he would read these on a podcast. Anyway, I'd like to share them here:

- Turning on the TV and unexpectedly finding a show or movie that’s one of my favorites and I haven’t seen in a long time.

- Sitting in the backyard at night in the summer with a cigar and a drink, looking up at the sky and just think.

- Driving on the freeway and having a kick-ass playlist of my favorite music on the iPod.

- Morning sunrises, especially when you have to wake up in the dark.

- Having my fiancé come up and scratch my back and not having to ask her to do it.

- Hearing a great song with good harmonies.

- Corn chips.

- An unexpected call from one of my friends.

- Going to bed at night and knowing that you’ve accomplished something during the day.

- Going back to sleep early in the morning and sleeping soundly after having to get up and go to the bathroom.

- Waking up to a strong rain early in the morning, realizing that you have a day off, and going back to sleep.

- Sitting in my darkened home office late at night and working on something creative.

- Having one of my tweets retweeted.

- That neat feeling I get in my stomach and throat after laughing for a while.

- Sitting around a campfire.

- The sound a driver makes when it hits a golf ball right on the sweet spot.

- Making someone laugh.

- Realizing that I have more money in my wallet than what I thought I had.

If I think of more, I'll post them in this thread.

Thanks.
Soundwave_Surfer

Re: MY LOVE LIST

Post by Soundwave_Surfer »

Cool. I'm pretty sure he read some of these, because I remember hearing some of them.
"The mistakes are what give things flavor sometimes... There's a place for mistakes and awkwardness and clunkiness in humanity... that feel that a human being, an imperfect person is behind something."
-Paul Gilmartin

Return to “Love Off”