Mentally Ill and Homeless

nicolehessling
Issues: High functioning autism spectrum disorder, ptsd, skitzo-effective disorder,
preferred pronoun: she

Mentally Ill and Homeless

Post by nicolehessling »

Nothings is more glorious and splendid than to be in the depths of the strangest of frenzies and delusions.
Really let that shit out.
Nothings better than Walking into my next court date with four cans of tuna in my pocket.
The baliff will probably allow me a limit of two cans. But not three, and of course not four. That seems a bit too menacing and where going to have to set a limit.
Of course Ill thank him for his service and consideration in his position as said "Public servant" and politley ask him" do you have a dollar I can have.?"
When he tells me no ill have to ask him "But sir arnt you a public servant of sorts? I just served you two cans of tuna. I cant trust you to properly store and handle my tuna in the way that it deserves and requires and to make sure the cans dont come in contact with the color green and then give them back to me with proof it was handled in said manner? I think not, and I dont come down to your place of buisness and slap the tuna out of your mouth ass hole. how is this a public service??"

Did you know?
The best place to eat stolen fruity pebbles and take bong rips and seroquel and pass out for 12 hours in a nissan versa and not get messed with by the police is right in front of the police station. Youll get caught everywhere else. And it works best on weekdays.
Their really is something to say about doing something so dumb no one would ever think any one could be that stupid to really do it. You just have to pick the right activity

If your like me and have ever found yourself to be a "Homeless Executive" because you were pretty sure you might be dismemembered and burned alive by britney spears at any moment and especially if you get near anything green.
And that its probably best to spend my time driving around picking up trash in parking lots and stealing cereal because why the fuck shouldnt I?
It worked, Britney hasnt burned me and i still have all my parts.
True Story.
They dont like it when you look like your having to much fun. THats call mania, dick.

I have a lot to share on this topic and i hope that there are more people willing to share as well.
HowDidIGetHere
Issues: Bipolar II, Borderline/Avoidant Personality Disorder, child abuse/neglect
preferred pronoun: he

Re: Mentally Ill and Homeless

Post by HowDidIGetHere »

I didn't used to have that much to share on the topic, but I'm getting there. Like, right now I'm counting minutes until the library closes and then I'm going to try to figure out a place to sleep outside tonight. Because in last year's manic whatever the hell it was, I let my car get towed and sold as abandoned property. So now I'm thinking fondly about your Nissan Versa. But I keep getting sidetracked by my incredibly smelly feet because I've been wearing the same clothes for a week or more and walking for miles in the freaking desert Southwest.

The most fucked up thing is that it's the smelly feet that bother me more than anything. As if I'd be happy to keep eating from the dumpster behind the Subway as long as I could get fresh socks every now and then.

Socks and being left the fuck alone. That's what I want for Christmas this year.
'The field “Issues” is too long, a maximum of 80 characters is allowed.' Wow. Totally outed by a message board.

WTF Just Happened?—a new web magazine on coming out as mentally ill.
nicolehessling
Issues: High functioning autism spectrum disorder, ptsd, skitzo-effective disorder,
preferred pronoun: she

Re: Mentally Ill and Homeless

Post by nicolehessling »

Where are you located, friend?

Return to “Non Disordered Struggles”