Just to say hello.

This is a great way to begin using the site and to give us a chance to get to know you. We can't connect with you if we don't know what's going on with you!
19lesley64
Issues: PTSD. Panic Attacks. Emotional neglect.
preferred pronoun: She

Just to say hello.

Post by 19lesley64 »

Hiya,

Thankfully found myself here after listening to the podcasts. Spent all my life living with anxiety and depression. Basically after living like this I hadn't realised I suffer from these problems. I managed to push my emotions deep down living with my narcissist father and passive aggressive mother from an early age. These emotions exploded after a family argument which unleashed PTSD, panic attacks (sometimes in my sleep) and depression. Having a good day today for which I'm grateful for.
Imissmysun
Issues: Anxiety, Depression, past trauma healing,
preferred pronoun: she

Re: Just to say hello.

Post by Imissmysun »

welcome Lesley!

umm yeah parents screw us up and I am so happy you found our little niche in the worls - I have found it to be really liberating to just journal here - people can read it and offer encouragement or advice and it gets me out of my head - which can be cyclical and obnoxious and utterly unhelpful -

depression and anxiety are wicked vile little beasties that I keep at my side 24/7 - I am currently in the process of trying to tame them - while they will never be domesticated or lap pets - I am hoping they at least will stop running wild around my mind reaking havok on my emotional balance -

hope you find a little bit of relief here :)
Just another messed up chick, who hates her body and face, and voice, and thinks she is useless and her stuff isn't that bad and she should get over it.
-Sarah St. Lunatic
diaz212
Issues: Anxiety
preferred pronoun: She

Re: Just to say hello.

Post by diaz212 »

Welcome my friends, we have same issue but i believe we can suffer together this is good place
A comprehensive website about relieve anxiety and how it affects our minds and bodies. ="http://freeitout.com"]Read now

Return to “Introducing yourself!”