Toronto meetup

Discuss getting together with other listeners on your own or at a live MIHH event
Kasey Weird

Toronto meetup

Post by Kasey Weird »

Hi all,

I'd be really interested to see if folks would be into a live meetup in Toronto. I think there's been enough response to Paul's plans t do a live show in TO to make me think there's enough of us to have a nice get together in general. I'm hoping to get some responses here, but if I don't, I might show up to the Toronto MIHH show and try to build an email list or something of people who might be interested in getting together.
StephInToronto

Re: Toronto meetup

Post by StephInToronto »

I'd love to. I let paul know that I'd like to as well. Happy to help organize or organize. Let me know what I can do. Looking forward to it!!
StephInToronto
twitter: @stephintoronto www.twitter.com/stephintoronto
GDKitty

Post by GDKitty »

Please count me in! Would love to meet fellow mentalpodders ;) I live in Ottawa, but will be making the trip for the show.
ameena

Post by ameena »

Hi guys! As I'm sure you guys are, I'm a big fan of the podcast and I would love to help Mr. Gilmartin really build the community. So I was thinking that maybe we could do a small, regional meetup sometime this summer?
Cut down your exam stress by using our latest Pass4sure.co.uk - ccna pdf exam and high quality callutheran.edu and testkingmcdst demos. We provide updated csld.edu questions.

Return to “Listener Events”