Suicide

Share your creativity; your loves, fears, journal/diary entries, poetry, etc.
Sir-knob-head
Issues: Life long fuck up. Anxiety. Depression. Suicide
preferred pronoun: Fuckwit

Suicide

Post by Sir-knob-head »

It's incredibly funny to me. That people think that people end their lives because they want yo die.
My experience is I've been dead inside fir years. But my body decides to keep going.

I went and sat on a cliff it's called beachy h3ad. Luckily only 10 odd miles from my home. The highest cliff in the UK. A beauty spot and we'll known suicide hotspot.
I went and sat on this cliff last August. Wity every intention of jumping. But pulled clear. Neen seeing a psychologist since. But not helping.

I feel most powerful when I'm on the edge of ending my life. I'm in control.

People think we should live till our bodies give up. Why!!!! Why can't we. The most intelligent race walking the earth choose when we would prefer to die

Society dictates that to have a successful life yiu must have bought a house. Have kids get a good job and live to an old age

No fuck yourself!! I'm on the earth to create memories. People will only inherit memories from me! The good 5he bad the embarrassing and the funny that's the meaning of life. And ice done all o can!
richardsalvo
preferred pronoun: He

Re: Suicide

Post by richardsalvo »

For me a suicidal issue is one of the most difficult situation to handle.
Sarah259
Issues: Depressed, difficulty sleeping-I keep waking up. Grief
preferred pronoun: She

Re: Suicide

Post by Sarah259 »

Life is short, but sometimes life doesn't seem short enough.

There is a story I read about a young boy who killed himself by shooting himself. After he died he knew immediately knew that he made a huge mistake. He looked back at his bloody corpse and tried to get back into his body, but his body could no longer support his life. It was to late. He knew he had the biggest mistake of his life.

Another story I learned was from a women who had a near death experience from natural causes. When she was on the other side she met her grandmother. Her grandmother had killed herself, She expressed deep regret from her suicide.

Don't give up. Don't ever give up.

God bless.

Return to “Express Yourself”