MAC3

Feel free to comment on other people's diary entries, but start a new thread click "post a new topic" to write about your own life. Title the thread the name of your username. Like "XXXXX's Diary"
MNyby

MAC3

Post by MNyby »

Again, only in full: Me And Cancer - Thirdly, and this one is about myself.

So I have separated my documentation into three parts:

Me And Cancer - Firstly: The Workers --- nursing staff, doctors, cleaning staff, pharmacy chief, food delivery staff, and other.

Me And Cancer - Secondly: The other patients and thoughts about the good and bad, and impressions/thoughts. For example: Does that patient always looking out that seventh floor window know that might be the last sight he'll have of this good Earth before he passes on?

Me And Cancer - Thirdly: About my personal experiences from when I first was told it was lymphoma to right now as I type this and worry about I am late taking the so many pills I am required to take every day.

Breaking those three categories down into three threads seemed a good idea for the sake of noting confusing myself or others. I sure hope the admin/mod team here approves of my idea. Yes, we are referring to one human and his experiences and observations and opinions, BUT there really are three main areas where all this happens around this one human. That is my reasoning, and if the admin/mod staff find fault with that reasoning, please inform me and we'll see what we might be able to come up with to change the configuration to meet your approval.
manuel_moe_g
Issues: Depression, Anxiety
preferred pronoun: he

Re: MAC3

Post by manuel_moe_g »

Hello MNyby!

I think the 3 threads idea is great, keep your thoughts organized!

All the best!
~~~~~~
http://www.reddit.com/r/obsequious_thumbtack -- Obsequious Thumbtack Headdress
MNyby

Re: MAC3

Post by MNyby »

manuel_moe_g wrote: May 28th, 2022, 8:27 am Hello MNyby!

I think the 3 threads idea is great, keep your thoughts organized!

All the best!
Thank you.

Return to “Dear Diary”