Hello From Me

Tell us something about yourself. Post as new topic.
heidiree

Hello From Me

Post by heidiree »

I thought I would introduce myself. I live in middle of nowhere Northern California. I am employed though I wish I could lay on my couch all day. I have a FANTASTIC 4 year old son and I have been married for nearly 7 years. Marriage isn't that grand and I feel trapped to in the middle of nowhere instead of the city, where I belong. I was diagnosed with depression at 17 years old and was diagnosed with anxiety and post pardum depression when my son was 3 months old after I threatened to kill myself and him. Since then I've gone through about 4 therapists. I like the current one enough but sometimes I wish she wasn't so harsh sometimes. I'm tired all the time... I need a nap :lol:

Now that I've whined enough... I'll bounce around and see what other trouble I can stir up...
manuel_moe_g
Issues: Depression, Anxiety
preferred pronoun: he

Re: Hello From Me

Post by manuel_moe_g »

Hello heidiree, welcome to our little forum! :D
heidiree wrote:I'll bounce around and see what other trouble I can stir up...
We will all take you up on that offer! :D :lol: Look forward to reading your contributions to the forum!

I am going through my own little struggles with depression and anxiety. My motivation is all anxiety-based, but if the anxiety gets too high, I break down. It is hard to "thread-the-needle" between the two.

Please take care. We here wish you the very best today and tomorrow! :D
~~~~~~
http://www.reddit.com/r/obsequious_thumbtack -- Obsequious Thumbtack Headdress

Return to “Introduce Yourself Here”