Funny Story... Not Really

Tell us something about yourself. Post as new topic.
Claddagh

Funny Story... Not Really

Post by Claddagh »

Hello everyone! I am so grateful for Paul's podcast, and now this site. It's nice to feel like I am amongst friends that understand. About me, like most of us I had a crappy childhood. My anxiety and depression doesn't help matters. I decided to join this site today because I felt like I wanted to share but I didn't know who to share with. About an hour ago my husband asked me to call the bank to ask for a late fee to be removed. It was my very first late fee ever so it should be easy peasy, but of course I played the phone conversation in my head over and over again. I just knew they would yell at me and tell me I was an awful person for being late. Then I went online and saw that I could chat with customer service there. Immediately I was relieved because I didn't have to talk to a real person. Of course the fee was waived with no trouble. I just want to say thank goodness for the Internet! Without it I would never accomplish anything. I am able to go to college, almost 20 years after graduating high school, because it is all online. I am able to keep in contact with friends and family because I don't have to actually make an effort to call them or visit them. I primarily communicate with my husband via text, and we both love that. We've never had an actual argument out loud. Crazy I know... but it works for us. So that's just a brief look into my life. I look forward to many more podcasts and chatting with you all. :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself Here”