20 somthing who needs some help

Tell us something about yourself. Post as new topic.
GracefulLoser

20 somthing who needs some help

Post by GracefulLoser »

Hi, I actually just started listening to the podcast today and I was really moved by the things shared by Paul and this community. I was diagnosed with ADHD very early as a child, and later on depression and anxiety in high school. 90% of the time I feel like a failure, and I'll never achieve anything. It use to be 99% of the time so progress. yay.

I started taking medication again this year, started a new job too. Some days are good, some days... not so much. I won't bore you with the details.

I'm super open to talk if anyone needs it.It's kinda the only thing I'm good at anyway.
brave-girl-living

Re: 20 somthing who needs some help

Post by brave-girl-living »

Welcome! Happy to have you here. :) I hope you find some support and community among us!
moonlightwatie
Issues: loss of spouse, depression, breakups, adjusting meds
preferred pronoun: she

Post by moonlightwatie »

Hello!
I'm a newbie here too.
This seems like a good place to "bore" people with what you're going through. Or at least read some of the posts under categories you can relate to. Sometimes knowing other people have their own variation of your problems really helps.
Moonlight Watie
"To be great is to be misunderstood."--Ralph Waldo Emerson
liamsondave

Post by liamsondave »

welcome to the forum mate im new too
liamsondave

Post by liamsondave »

i forgot to add this link that you asked for, i hope it helps mate psychological disorders list
opal.emerald

Post by opal.emerald »

Welcome. I'm also a new 20 something. If you ever need to vent more specifically, feel free to do so. We are here to listen, and you will be far from boring me. It feels so good to let it out.
Sending love!

Return to “Introduce Yourself Here”