B B B Bradyn

Tell us something about yourself. Post as new topic.
Bradyn
Issues: Addiction Depression Anxiety Add
preferred pronoun: He

B B B Bradyn

Post by Bradyn »

Hi there!! I am a drug addict (crystal meth), alcoholic, 44 year old male. September 1st will be 7 years clean & sober.
I am realizing that I have a couple mental ticks, ADD depression, anxiety -social & general
I heard Paul On the WTF podcast and drifted over to investigate this Mental Illness happy hour, I felt at home. I felt not alone. And I'm happy that there are more bizarrely & beautifully fucked up people like me in a community, HI !!!!
Murphy
Issues: Depression, Social Anxiety, Rumination

Re: B B B Bradyn

Post by Murphy »

Welcome! And congrats on 7 years, that's fabulous!
Any care that keeps you from your feet is a care that carries your defeat
rc409
Issues: Suicide, bi polar, depression, addiction
preferred pronoun: he

Post by rc409 »

Heres whats cool. That 7 years clean gives you license to be odd. Thats incredible from a drug that would not give you 7 minutes of piece. Nice work. Now, for those who still suffer, how the fuck did you do it?

See, heres where I am in awe of you. I owned a doctor, so my experimentation was fully legal and covered by insurance. Well, 10.00 co pay, but.....The motherfucker died!

YOU did it when it was still right there in your face, a call away. As far as i'm concerned that gives you bragging rights over the whole goddamn planet.
Bradyn
Issues: Addiction Depression Anxiety Add
preferred pronoun: He

Post by Bradyn »

rc409

I go to meetings, AA CA CMA. I ended up in jail after a 2 & 1/2 year run of non stop using, I was desperate to not get high any more. I DO NOT have control over my addictions, I'm just as powerless over crystal meth today as ever. By the grace of God, if I don't take the first hit I don't start destroying my life again :pray:

How's rc409 today?

Return to “Introduce Yourself Here”