New listener. Suggestions please.

Tell us something about yourself. Post as new topic.
Violet235
Issues: emotional abuse, physical assault, sexual assault, family issues
preferred pronoun: she

New listener. Suggestions please.

Post by Violet235 »

Hi everyone! I have been dealing with a mess of issues. In the past few years I have been in a very constructive place with everything. I am new to this podcast and I am finding it extremely helpful. I hope some of you could suggest episodes that pertain to these issues:

-emotional abuse
-moving on from sexual assault
-Narcissism
-child of PBD and bipolar parent
-codependency

I'm 27 years old. I'm generally ok. But sometimes I run through my past trauma and issues over and over again and it's not productive. I had a turning point a year and a half ago when I broke up with my then emotionally abusive boyfriend. We had been dating four years. The weight that lifted off of me was incredible. I had no idea the depth of anxiety and stress that that relationship was causing until I was out of it. I knew it was bad but the difference between then and now is amazing.I had no idea that I could be so happy. Since then I've been working on my mess of issues. It's been so great hearing other peoples' stories via the podcast.
Beany Boo
Issues: Risk averse, conversation difficulty, relationship difficulty
preferred pronoun: He/him

Re: New listener. Suggestions please.

Post by Beany Boo »

Hey welcome,

SpookyGhost posts the details of each podcast episode shortly after it drops. So you can enter keywords in the search field and you'll get a list. I think that might be the simplest way.

Also, on the 'board index' page on the full site, if you click 'view active posts', you'll get a feed of the latest posts.
Mr (blue) B. Boo

‘Out of nowhere the mind comes forth.’ - Zen koan

‘Let go or be dragged.’ - Zen proverb

‘Knowing how to yield is strength.’ - Laozi

Return to “Introduce Yourself Here”