the new girl lol

Tell us something about yourself. Post as new topic.
stephy k
Issues: ptsd BPD BP2 depression panic disorder anxiety
preferred pronoun: she

the new girl lol

Post by stephy k »

hi,
Im 37 yr old woman from Australia I just started listening to this podcast and I love it! I am in remission from borderline personally disorder and panic disorder, currently endure "double" depression ( A very proper diagnosis from my new therapist lol) and major anxiety (I added the major lol) I'm a mum who doesn't have full custody of my 2 girls 2 different fathers haven't seen my 18 year old in 6 years. my youngest who is 11 is amazing we have a wonderful relationship. currently going on 5 years of getting my shit together for real this time. I haven't been a full time mum in 9 years and I still don't know who I am if im not a mum. im here cos im super lonely and thought I would try to connect with people even though I actually avoid people in real life. i have tattoos and a face piercing oh and hand Tatts too lol I have an undercut cos I couldn't have purple or pink hair at new job. I have been arrested and charged with crime but not convicted. im bi sexual. I managed a sex shop for 3 years developed a love for the game and the easy money got in with the bikies and underworld people. had orgys, then was a receptionist at a brothel for a time. I have literally moved houses give or take a few from early childhood 41 times and have had over 30 jobs, been engaged 3 times married once. I was an asshole. I have 2 cats. I was an asshole.
oak

Re: the new girl lol

Post by oak »

Welcome!
Work is love made visible. -Kahlil Gibran
A person with a "why" can endure any "how". -Viktor Frankl
Which is better: to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? -Skyrim
snoringdog
Issues: anxiety, depression, automatic negative thoughts, intrusive thoughts, SAD.
preferred pronoun: "Good Boy!"

Post by snoringdog »

Hello Stephy k,

Wow, what a tumultuous life up til now! Glad you're levelling out.

And congrats on your reducing the asshole quotient in this world, we need less of those!
(Though we all take our turns it seems, including yours truly.. :D )

Snoringdog
Beany Boo
Issues: Risk averse, conversation difficulty, relationship difficulty
preferred pronoun: He/him

Post by Beany Boo »

Hi Stephy,

If you click ‘Active Topics’ you can see a list of the most current postings.
Mr (blue) B. Boo

‘Out of nowhere the mind comes forth.’ - Zen koan

‘Let go or be dragged.’ - Zen proverb

‘Knowing how to yield is strength.’ - Laozi
remarks
Issues: overeating, anxiety, seasonal depression, emotional incest
preferred pronoun: Hey You!

Post by remarks »

Welcome, Stephy K!

Double depression?! I didn't know that was humanly possible.

You will find there are some great people on this forum that would love to hear your story and try to help you.

Return to “Introduce Yourself Here”