Hi - IN medical transition with pills & psychiatrist & Work

Tell us something about yourself. Post as new topic.
CosM129
Issues: Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Social Anxiety..
preferred pronoun: She

Hi - IN medical transition with pills & psychiatrist & Work

Post by CosM129 »

Hello

I have Bipolar Disorder and it has been 15 years since my diagnosis. I just got off my old pills BZD's and am taking less medicine
for the first time in years. (It was so hard i cannot even tell you.) I have to get a new Psychiatrist but in the meantime I am posed to take something new for meds.
About me: I am a female, mid 40's, Married no kids, One big dog and One little cat. I love to learn but don't follow advice
enough to actually help myself. I am usually sad, I am always overweight and struggle with that, and I am unhealthy big time.
My Marriage is good right now it fluctuates of course we have been through many things its been 15 years and counting....

I love comedy, podcasts, movies, and I am an extremely visual person. I am not working as of Jan 2015 but I am still able to go back
i just want to try to sort out medication first, Here's hoping it goes well i am not a doctor.

It may sound horrible but this is the truth right now: I don't speak to anyone I have literally no friends my one Best Friend live s out of
town and I stopped talking to her, no reason other than my headspace changed. Frankly i am embarrassed to tell her how i messed up and
i didn't even call to wish them a Merry christmas. Other than that I have no friends at ALL. I am not joking, absolutely no one calls me.
that doesnt mean that it cannot change though in future this is my snapshot for now. :geek:
manuel_moe_g
Issues: Depression, Anxiety
preferred pronoun: he

Re: Hi - IN medical transition with pills & psychiatrist &

Post by manuel_moe_g »

Hello CosM129, welcome to our little forum! You are already posting, so continue to make yourself at home here! :D :D :D

Forum tips: You can keep up with all activity on the forum by clicking “View active topics” under the main Board index. And when you post, you can subscribe to the replies by clicking on “Subscribe topic” at the bottom of the page – this also allows you to subscribe to new replies of any topic that interests you.

Please take care, please try to reconnect with your old friend, I am in the same boat as you when it comes to real-life friends. All the best, we here are cheering for you and for your greatest today and tomorrow!
~~~~~~
http://www.reddit.com/r/obsequious_thumbtack -- Obsequious Thumbtack Headdress
CosM129
Issues: Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Social Anxiety..

Post by CosM129 »

Hi
Thank you! I am going to do that with the forum
Erin.NewHabits
Issues: Depression, suicidal ideation, anxiety, family dysfunction

Post by Erin.NewHabits »

Hi there CosM129,
I received your private message regarding Spouse/Pressing Work issue and I apologize for my delay in responding. I have been having trouble figuring out how to initiate a private reply to you through the mentalpod private message system...no success so far. My direct email is Erin.NewHabits@gmail.com. If you don't mind emailing me there with your private email address, I would be more than happy to respond to your original message that way. I am sorry for any inconvenience and send my best wishes.

Warmly,
Erin Fox
NewHabitsCounseling.com

Return to “Introduce Yourself Here”