Hello. :)

Tell us something about yourself. Post as new topic.
trube81

Hello. :)

Post by trube81 »

My name is T. I am 31 years old and from the rainy state of Washington. I have been diagnosed with a myriad of disorders/illnesses. The ones that seem to resonate (and I'm currently being treated for) are Bipolar with rapid cycling(heavy on the side of depression), generalized anxiety disorder, codependency, and certain compulsive disorders. I am also being treated as if I have PTSD, as I do not have any functioning memories before the age of 14/15. I am a rainbow of mental illness.
I am surrounded by people who do not understand my insides and don't believe I have anything wrong with me. I often find myself being the one that everyone turns to for help. I also find myself incapable of saying no to anyone, regardless of how much I am hurting. So, I am hoping to find people that I can talk to who can actually relate to what I am going through/dealing with. I am hoping to find some sort of balance.

It was lovely to find the podcast and this site. I look forward to getting to know everyone. :)
ghughes1980
Issues: Physical disability, mental disability, depression, anxiety, PTSD
preferred pronoun: He

Re: Hello. :)

Post by ghughes1980 »

Welcome
Cheldoll
Issues: Depression, anxiety, anorexia, sexually abused
preferred pronoun: She

Re: Hello. :)

Post by Cheldoll »

Hey there! I'm right under you here in Oregon. Welcome, welcome.

I can't say no to other people as well, no matter what it does to me mentally, emotionally, physically, financially... I just can't. I'm sure it's related to my feelings of worthlessness and desire to please.

I love that you describe yourself as a rainbow because they come out in the sunshine after the rain. :)
xoxo,
Chel

" Many people need desperately to receive this message: I feel and think much as you do,
care about many of the things you care about, although most people don't care about them.
You are not alone. " — Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Return to “Introduce Yourself Here”