Hello, Friends.

Tell us something about yourself. Post as new topic.
PopcornPrincess

Hello, Friends.

Post by PopcornPrincess »

Hi everyone. I've been listening for a few weeks now and love the podcast. I have many issues although I have never been diagnosed with anything formally. I have just your generalized depression, combined with food/body issues and obsession, process addictions (think OCDish type things) and I'd say I'm very codependent and a love/relationship addict. I find so much value in each podcast episode and am looking forward to learning and helping others on the boards.

On a "getting to know me" note, I'm 38(!), female, and a writer/editor in the Midwest. I have an 8-yr-old son and my hobbies are swimming, archery, architecture/design and horse racing (watching, not actually racing). ;)

Have a good night everyone.
ghughes1980
Issues: Physical disability, mental disability, depression, anxiety, PTSD
preferred pronoun: He

Re: Hello, Friends.

Post by ghughes1980 »

welcome
Mr. Sweetpotato

Re: Hello, Friends.

Post by Mr. Sweetpotato »

I just started listening also and this is my first day on the forums. I saw that you like archery. My wife just started shooting and I have been for about 30 years. I love the calm that I get from shooting. I am starting my journey to mental healthiness and have the podcast to thank for that. I have my first therapy session in two weeks. I hope to meet some people here that I can talk to and that I can be a helpful ear for someone to talk to. Nice to meet you!

Return to “Introduce Yourself Here”