Hello with tears and hopes

Tell us something about yourself. Post as new topic.
MidMoMom

Hello with tears and hopes

Post by MidMoMom »

I finally entered the world of ipod technology through an unexpected gift. Just found this podcast by chance while trying to find something to listen to at work. While listening to Paul being interviewed by Alison I wrote the link down and have been catching up on episodes since. Cannot continue this right now as an old episode I listed to today has brought about a few feelings so I have been emotional which is not allowed. Blocking emotions and tears is what I do best. And now I am rambling like Paul so hope to meet many of you soon. :violin:
Moses

Re: Hello with tears and hopes

Post by Moses »

Emotions are allowed, but what is not allowed is crying, behavior not easily explicable to those around you based on surrounding obvious environment, conversations to those persons who are not physically present, even if it all makes perfect sense to you . . .Trust me - I almost got myself thrown in jail because of the above. . . .the only thing that kept me out was the fact that I didn't seem like a threat to myself or others . . .lol :o

I'm new here, too, so I hope you come back.
bigeekgirl
Issues: depression/anxiety. co-dependence, disordered eating/using food to cope
preferred pronoun: she

Re: Hello with tears and hopes

Post by bigeekgirl »

Nice to meet you.

I've lately - for better or worse - become a member of the "crying at work" club. People are far more compassionate than I ever would have expected.

Hope to see you around the forums.

Return to “Introduce Yourself Here”