Thunder Pig

Tell us something about yourself. Post as new topic.
ThunderPig

Thunder Pig

Post by ThunderPig »

Hi, everybody
After years of battling depression and self-imposed wars in my head, I finally decided to see a psychiatrist a few months ago. She diagnosed me as bipolar and ADD. I've been feeling a lot better since I've started taking medication, though I'm still struggling a bit. Now that the haze has been lifted, a lot of buried issues have been surfacing, which isn't very fun, but necessary, I'm sure. I remember very little of my life prior to age twelve, and the memories I do have feel more like looking at a photo album that belongs to someone else. I have a feeling there is something within those twelve years occurred that contribute to the issues I deal with now, though I'm not sure how to go about finding out what it is (and am also terrified to do so).
Anyhow, that's all I've got for now. I look forward to chatting with y'all :)
manuel_moe_g
Issues: Depression, Anxiety
preferred pronoun: he

Re: Thunder Pig

Post by manuel_moe_g »

Hello ThunderPig, welcome to our little forum. We here are cheering for you and for your greatest today and tomorrow!
~~~~~~
http://www.reddit.com/r/obsequious_thumbtack -- Obsequious Thumbtack Headdress
Scratch

Re: Thunder Pig

Post by Scratch »

Cool name, Thunder Pig, and congratulations! Digging up your buried issues and facing them is as painful as staring at the sun, but it means you're on the right track, moving forward!
I am somewhat worried I come across as a know-it-all in a lot of my posts, so please allow me to use this space to make it clear that I actually don't know shit and am just trying to be helpful.

Return to “Introduce Yourself Here”