Acceptance

Tell us something about yourself. Post as new topic.
IncorrigibleMinx

Acceptance

Post by IncorrigibleMinx »

So this is me. I recently took a little vacation at our local mental health facility. I don't think they knew what to do with me. I know what's wrong with me, I just don't know how to fix it. It's hard having everyone tell you that the person you are, that all of the things you love about yourself...is what's wrong with you. Apparently I'm bipolar. Really I just feel really strong and hard, and live violently, with no inhibitions. I love passionately, with no fear. Unfortunately, that's also when I'm reckless. And when I crash. I crash hard. Life goes from a happy go lucky "fuck it...nothing matters" to a isolated hell of " fuck it...nothing matters". I'm afraid. I'm afraid of me, and I'm afraid of never being me again. I let them medicate me. And every time I take a pill I'm reminded of Drop dead Fred. I'm afraid I'm losing myself. But I'm more afraid of being lost in me. Do I even want to be "normal"?
manuel_moe_g
Issues: Depression, Anxiety
preferred pronoun: he

Re: Acceptance

Post by manuel_moe_g »

Hello IncorrigibleMinx, welcome to our little forum. We here all wish you become the greatest version of yourself!
~~~~~~
http://www.reddit.com/r/obsequious_thumbtack -- Obsequious Thumbtack Headdress
IncorrigibleMinx

Re: Acceptance

Post by IncorrigibleMinx »

Thank you for the welcome. I want to be the best version of myself as well.

Return to “Introduce Yourself Here”