Episode 220: Matty McVarish

hunted
Issues: abuse
preferred pronoun: she

Re: Episode 220: Matty McVarish

Post by hunted »

My first listen. What a great show. Matty and I have since corresponded briefly, and he is a lovely man.
Thank you Paul for hosting him.
Atlguy39
Issues: Self esteem, confidence, mild depression
preferred pronoun: He

Post by Atlguy39 »

What a fantastic interview! This will be one of my favorites for 2015. While I haven't gone through anything like he has, I was just so interested in his story. Definitely the kind of guy I'd want to be friends with.
FixTheWagon
Issues: Sad,Gad,Addiction,Depression,
preferred pronoun: He

Post by FixTheWagon »

Matty absolutely blew me away with his story, what a precious piece of the evolution of mankind.

Probably the biggest "WOW" for me from the interview, was that I felt like Matty's mission was very much like what Jesus would be up to if he were walking the Earth today. Suffering to bring a message to the world that gives voice to the voiceless, traveling lightly - as if the world was a loose garment, humbly talking to world leaders & helping change things for the better- no matter the self sacrifice. Sometimes heroes are wrapped in interesting packages, and I'm proud to say that Matty McVarish is an inspiration to me, and a new personal hero. This episode will for sure be my #1 vote of 2015.
FSBO: CLASSIC 1980 Toyota Cressida Station Wagon. Steering pulls hard to the left making it hard to drive. Dents, dings & other intrinsic damage. 4 different sized tires. Vintage 1980 Toyota two tone GFY paint theme with faux wood interior.

Return to “Podcast Episodes/Surveys”