IF YOU HAVE GOOD MEMORY, PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE.

piglet123
Issues: Depression, autism, suicide, cutting, eating, and most of all, school.
preferred pronoun: She

IF YOU HAVE GOOD MEMORY, PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE.

Post by piglet123 »

Hi, I'm Piglet. I answered a survey a while back but abandoned listening to the podcast for a while because I was too busy with my own issues to listen. Now I'm back, and I don't know if Paul has read my survey on air. I signed my survey as Piglet, and I'm hopeful not too many others did the same on theirs. If you know Paul has read my survey, please tell me what episode it was so I can listen to it. I'm looking for it myself, but going through all the podcasts is tiring, so I'm hoping someone with a good memory remembers so I don't have to continue going through them all. Thank you!
FixTheWagon
Issues: Sad,Gad,Addiction,Depression,
preferred pronoun: He

Re: IF YOU HAVE GOOD MEMORY, PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE.

Post by FixTheWagon »

What was your survey about? I'm more likely to remember content than a name. No promises :think:
FSBO: CLASSIC 1980 Toyota Cressida Station Wagon. Steering pulls hard to the left making it hard to drive. Dents, dings & other intrinsic damage. 4 different sized tires. Vintage 1980 Toyota two tone GFY paint theme with faux wood interior.
Melancholia Frump

Re: IF YOU HAVE GOOD MEMORY, PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE.

Post by Melancholia Frump »

No, I've never heard him read that name on the podcast. I have only skipped a couple episodes out of disinterest. One was a former gang member and another was a therapist he had interviewed before, who I didn't find that interesting the first time. Not to worry, I've filled out nearly every survey since the podcast started and mine have never been read. I'm not too worried about it. I get the impression I may be too normal to read my surveys. (as if). :P

Return to “Podcast Episodes/Surveys”