Episode 205: Ian Gutoskie

ArmyOfMe80

Episode 205: Ian Gutoskie

Post by ArmyOfMe80 »

"Everybody's got a good shit story" - Paul

It was The Shit Show, basically. lol :)
Paul said that early on in the podcast, and then went on to admit he's been constipated for a while. So I now know he's got a good shit story, however, it isn't a recent one... :lol: (My, this show is intimate, isn't it?) Then he said picking up dog shit is one of his duties. But it sounded like he said "doodies." I wish I had been there to compliment his wonderful pun.

And he was so right on about how crying is basically your soul taking a dump. I so agree.

Anyway, this was the Shittiest show ever. Loved it. :clap:
Fargin
Issues: Avoidant Personality Disorder

Re: Episode 205: Ian Gutoskie

Post by Fargin »

His story about evading police is maybe the most awesome thing, I've ever heard. I totally lost it. Even though it was a story about losing control and being 5150ed, I could tell that there was a little pride in beating a LE helicopter's thermal camera.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Marko Marko

Re: Episode 205: Ian Gutoskie

Post by Marko Marko »

Lauren Ashley Bishop said many things that really resonated with me, here are the three that were the biggest takeaways. When she said that her therapist in New Mexico told her she had moved from hopelessness into apathy, that resonates with me and what I feel I'm going through right now. I've been in that mode for the last few months, and her saying that put into words something that I've been meaning to bring up to my therapist but I didn't know how, so I'll bring that up next session. I didn't know apathy was past hopelesness. But the way Lauren explained it it makes total sense.
We offer guaranteed success for Testking ccna security test exam with help Testking ceh certificate of latest certification and practice questions and the exams of sterling ccie security www.mcdaniel.edu

Return to “Podcast Episodes/Surveys”