Epiosde 183 - Jason Nash

Post discussions as new topics.
vanbipolar
Issues: Depression, PTSD, Bipolar, ADD
preferred pronoun: she

Epiosde 183 - Jason Nash

Post by vanbipolar »

During one of the surveys, Paul mentioned that one person's favourite time of day is when they are going to bed. I can so relate to this. Going to sleep is honestly one of my most fave things to do. I love everything about it.
Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. -Oscar Wild
gfyourself
Issues: Emotional eating, dysthymia, anxiety

Re: Epiosde 183 - Jason Nash

Post by gfyourself »

This was a great episode, good issue coverage.
I thought Paul did great with the silences and also responding to questions about his background when Jason asked without making the podcast about him.
Some great one-liners too.
inmymind
Issues: Depression, anxiety, intimate relationships.
preferred pronoun: He

Post by inmymind »

I thought this was an excellent episode too. It was easy for me to relate the way Jason explained things. Damn, I wish I could give an example, but its been 4 days since I listened to it, and the details have slipped my mind. Thanks to Jason and Paul for a good interview and story telling.
WilloJak24

Post by WilloJak24 »

It was an interesting show. Probably my third or fourth podcast from this show, so I'm still getting the vibe. I thought Nash seemed unprepared for the level of scrutiny the show seems to pursue, but I give him credit for trying to dig deep. I don't mean unprepared like he didn't care, but just that some of the questions seemed to really throw him. And that felt genuine.

Return to “Discuss the podcasts.”