Are you a loving human being?

Post a description of yourself and your issues/struggles. Include a picture if you like. Don't forget to include good stuff too! Thanks to guest Nadereh for suggesting this thread for people who are tired of dating sites that don't present honest portrayals of people and their issues. If you'd prefer to correspond with someone privately send them a message instead of posting.
floatawaythepain
Issues: I'm sad.
preferred pronoun: she

Are you a loving human being?

Post by floatawaythepain »

Hi. I don't really know how to go about this except to say I'm 27 about to be 28. I'm female. I'm vegetarian. Animals are super cute. I like a lot of love. I like a family person. I like to learn things. Smart people are super cool. I like Disneyland. If you have an annual pass even better. I hope I don't sound like I'm asking to much. Please love meh!
Eljefetacoma
Issues: Depression, bipolar, covert childhood sexual abuse, PTSD, ADD, love addiction
preferred pronoun: He

Re: Are you a loving human being?

Post by Eljefetacoma »

Ahoy! This is a crazy idea but I love it. Not too much activity yet but hopefully it will become a thing. Anyway I'm up in the Seattle area so we couldn't date but if youd like an online friendo to unload your shit on feel free! Look me up on the Facebook, Jeff Richardson AKA El Jefe Tacoma or @eljefetacoma on twitter.

Hang in there! Someday we'll find someone who can tolerate us and isnt awful! PS i friggin love Disneyland. If I come down to LA we should go together! (Im hoping to do an interview with Paul)
marc7222
Issues: General Anxiety depression
preferred pronoun: He

Post by marc7222 »

Do you find it hard meeting other vegetarians around your neighborhood?

Hope everything is going good so far and maybe write a letter to paul to broadcast to the listeners on an upcoming show to say that you need annual pass to Disneyland maybe somone has that connection lol anyways. Hope all is well.
Thirty-Three3
Issues: Borderline Personality Disorder, Major Depression, Social Anxiety
preferred pronoun: she/her

Post by Thirty-Three3 »

I'm a non-binary (biologically male) person from Florida. I have borderline personality disorder which gives me a decent capacity for love if it's the right person. I am generally loving though and also love animals, I tend to prefer cats though.

Return to “Tired & Looking: An Honest Place to Seek A Partner”