OneInEightBillion

Post a description of yourself and your issues/struggles. Include a picture if you like. Don't forget to include good stuff too! Thanks to guest Nadereh for suggesting this thread for people who are tired of dating sites that don't present honest portrayals of people and their issues. If you'd prefer to correspond with someone privately send them a message instead of posting.
Heebeez
Issues: Anxiety

OneInEightBillion

Post by Heebeez »

36/M/Oregon for MF friends or F partner.
So just to get to the point of this forum I suffer from your normal low self confidence, anxiety and depression. I deal with it day to day with plenty of introverted ninja tactics, bicycling, dogs, the outdoors and a bit of marijuana. I'm in a little transition in life right now taking the year off from work and just focusing on the self.
I really enjoy being around kind, free thinking, spontaneous, idependently strong people. I am very aware that I would be fine by my lonesome self but the thought of a partner in crime keeps floating through my mind all the time. So you'll never know till you try right?
Let's just start with that... write me if you want to hang out sometime or get to know more. My mom says I'm handsome if you wonder what I look like. ;)
Patrick
Attachments
IMG_6166_remastered.jpg
IMG_6166_remastered.jpg (151.79 KiB) Viewed 1814 times
snoringdog
Issues: anxiety, depression, automatic negative thoughts, intrusive thoughts, SAD.
preferred pronoun: "Good Boy!"

Re: OneInEightBillion

Post by snoringdog »

Hello Heebeez,

Saw your post when it first went up, and was intrigued. Whose that little creature you're holding, and what's the story?

(Straight male, but I have to agree with your mom.... I could see you in the movies! :D )

SD
Mental Fairy
Issues: Recently sleep walking increased. History of anxiety depression
preferred pronoun: She

Post by Mental Fairy »

Oh wow is that a wallaby ??? We have them in our South Island and actually drive hours to eat a wallaby pie from a famous cafe. Before you reach the cafe there is a sign that says “wallaby hospital”. So I couldn’t help but become intrigued as working in medicine I thought it might be worth a look. Once I got to the door and saw baby wallabies sleeping in gumboots and knitted hammocks I couldn’t help myself amd spent the day bottle feeding and patting them.

I never did stop for that pie and never will!
Heebeez
Issues: Anxiety

Post by Heebeez »

Mental Fairy wrote: March 26th, 2022, 10:16 pm Oh wow is that a wallaby ??? We have them in our South Island and actually drive hours to eat a wallaby pie from a famous cafe. Before you reach the cafe there is a sign that says “wallaby hospital”. So I couldn’t help but become intrigued as working in medicine I thought it might be worth a look. Once I got to the door and saw baby wallabies sleeping in gumboots and knitted hammocks I couldn’t help myself amd spent the day bottle feeding and patting them.

I never did stop for that pie and never will!
Hey there... no not a wallaby, just a baby roo. Went to a super ghetto "zoo" for my mothers birthday this year. This place was out in the middle of nowhere Oregon so I wasn't expecting much but they had this little baby. My nonexistent perental instincts kicked in real hard for little kid but I fall in love with most all animals... even if they are delicious unfortunately :P
What a wonderful place you live. Very envious!
Hope you are well.

Return to “Tired & Looking: An Honest Place to Seek A Partner”