fuzzy

Whether it is good or bad, talk about it here.
Nevina

fuzzy

Post by Nevina »

Everything is just a bit fuzzy right now. My eyesight is slightly blurry. My sense of touch has less discrimination than usual. Is that the right word? Like my nerve endings all have cotton balls stuck to them. There's an almost imperceptible tremor deep in my chest. Food tastes more colorful but the textures are softer than they should be. Even my thoughts are dull.

All I really want to do is find some horribly sad music that'll make me cry. I just don't know how to find any. Music that used to make me cry no longer does since I played it to death. :lol: I'll accept suggestions!
When life gives you shit, make shitade.
ghughes1980
Issues: Physical disability, mental disability, depression, anxiety, PTSD
preferred pronoun: He

Re: fuzzy

Post by ghughes1980 »

Today was a fuzzy day for me as well, it took my mother coming over and having a nice chat while we cleaned my apartment to snap me out.
It's not the end of the world having someone to talk to really helps. I hope you feel better today.
Nevina

Post by Nevina »

Thanks! I do - well, still the same ol', but not feeling fuzzy anymore. I listened to Radiohead last night which fulfilled the sad music criteria. Doesn't make me cry, but it's cathartic, melancholy-in-a-good-way type of music. Hope your day is laid back and low stress.
When life gives you shit, make shitade.
talkthedog

Post by talkthedog »

I am less fuzz and more fog. Brain is in such a fog. But fuzzy is a great description for my hair these days cuz I just don't care how it looks.
SleepyNinja

Post by SleepyNinja »

Nick Drake - Place to Be
Fleet Foxes - Hopelessness Blues (i'm playing it right now)
Rufus Wainwright - What'll I Do

enjoy :)

Return to “How Do You Feel Right Now”