Way too much nervous energy

Whether it is good or bad, talk about it here.
TheSMark

Way too much nervous energy

Post by TheSMark »

I have way too much nervous energy today, I can't sit still and I can't concentrate on anything. Even writing this post is taking effort and has been done in multiple sittings because my mind flies to something else.

I have a phone interview tomorrow for a job that makes great sense to me, and will actually use my education, rather than just working retail. Being in my early thirties, married with a kid and one more coming and trying to act like an adult is making my mind spin out of control.
Herself

Re: Way too much nervous energy

Post by Herself »

Sending successful interview thoughts your way! Break a leg! :D
TheSMark

Post by TheSMark »

Today is a little better so far, but I'm still way too hyper for my own good at the moment.
TheSMark

Post by TheSMark »

Probably didn't get the job, but from what the phone call was about, it seems the job description wasn't quite right. I'm still totally qualified for the job, and it would be a quick end to unemployment, I'm not counting on it.

So today was spent feeling shitty because its my wife's birthday and we didn't get to do anything special cause we cant spare the cash - not that we would have done anything ON her birthday regardless, my hours during the week were into the evening.

Return to “How Do You Feel Right Now”