Getting worse

Whether it is good or bad, talk about it here.
gfyourself
Issues: Emotional eating, dysthymia, anxiety

Getting worse

Post by gfyourself »

I've been more anxious and depressed lately. Unable to plan and do anything proactive at work. I took a day off today because I just found it difficult being at work. Then I promptly spent the morning watching Netflix when I could have gone to the gym or done something else more productive. I've been isolating a lot lately.

I don't really know if I want feedback on this. Well, I do, but I feel like I'm always negative when I come and talk about my feelings on here. So I would feel grateful, but sad that you wasted your time.

I feel like anything I try is going to result in failure. All I want to do is isolate.

At the moment I'm listening to a podcast called calm living blueprint. Its not bad...

At any rate I just want things fixed, I know life doesn't work that way, and I'm really not interested in trying to break through it because I'm tired. Maybe I'll feel different tomorrow.
Herself

Re: Getting worse

Post by Herself »

It's tomorrow; how goes? Any better?
gfyourself
Issues: Emotional eating, dysthymia, anxiety

Post by gfyourself »

Thanks for checking in!

A bit better today. Went to the doctor and he gave me a new med Cymbalta (I've been off meds for a couple of years).

Was ok at work.

Regarding that podcast I mentioned below it reminded me that if you have negative thoughts it doesn't mean you have to wrestle with them. The doctor said that I just need better coping strategies (was in context, not just straight out like I typed it).
Herself

Post by Herself »

Glad you're feeling better!

Return to “How Do You Feel Right Now”