Bottomless bottle

Whether it is good or bad, talk about it here.
duck1

Bottomless bottle

Post by duck1 »

Super sad. Try washing dishes and waves of sadness come over.

Lots of rejections. There are some ladies that I really want them to be my friends. I want them to be immidately my friend. I want 3 years of a deep relatinship with them. I want them to be my best friends and have interesting and meaningful relationships. And at the moment, they are strangers, and probably see me as some sort of creep who has plans to turn them into their best friend, coming on too strong, too desperate, not cool, a bit out of conrol . (i probably don't make much sense- i mean that I'm a lonely gal and want some good close frienships)

I want to eat something, not a serving size, more like a family size. like 200 grams worth of choclare chip cookies and some milk, yes, then after that I'll probably be comforted. I'll be in a different place.

Or, I want to be at work and finish all the work I have, yes the intensity of it .

Or I want to be after a 50 min jogging while listening to podcasts.

Husband is going to come back from work and be just as bummed out, I'm going to make some dinner.

I feel 10 X times better, putting this all on the screen. Thanks Paul for everything.

Return to “How Do You Feel Right Now”