Like shit....

Whether it is good or bad, talk about it here.
Artmart

Like shit....

Post by Artmart »

I am one of the lucky ones that hardly has spells of depression but once or twice a year. Sometimes I can go for a few years and have minor bumps.

However, I woke up this morning to feelings of desperate doom and gloom. I have no idea why as things are going well over all. All I want to do is sleep and it is a beautiful day out and I don't even care. My girlfriend is fucking pissing me off and she is only asking me to take the dog out. At least the dog never pisses me off.

I have piles of work on my computer and do not care. I have taxes to do and do not care.
My phone is ringing and I am not answering it.

I do not know where to turn other then taking another nap.
"The secret source of humor is not joy but sorrow; there is no humor in Heaven.” – Mark Twain
http://comicalcast.com
Artmart

Re: Like shit....

Post by Artmart »

This board is new and there is not too much traffic yet. I am glad no one read my whining above.

I am over it and it was basically being self absorbed.
"The secret source of humor is not joy but sorrow; there is no humor in Heaven.” – Mark Twain
ether667

Post by ether667 »

I am one of the lucky ones that hardly has spells of depression but once or twice a year. Sometimes I can go for a few years and have minor bumps.
I get like this too! I always feel pretty dumb about it afterwards too, since afterwards those feelings have completely disappeared. Certain things seem to trigger it and then it becomes out of control. Everything seems to be covered in pessimism after that. I liken it to an upset stomach, but instead it goes on in the mind.
Artmart

Post by Artmart »

That is so well put and accurate. Thank you for that! It is so hard to figure out where that comes from and when it will go.
Marty Flipman

Post by Marty Flipman »

I get this feeling often.
I feel I'm being unfair and that makes me wallow more.

Currently (since this is the premise, but I didn't want to start a new "like shit" thread) I'm in this state.

I think it was triggered because I feel excluded from a project without any reason or discussion.
I don't know how to snap out of it on a muggy hot day...

In the past I'd have said, or done something inappropriate to "remedy" this snub.
Having done nothing hasn't helped... yet. I'm just hoping I'll be proud of my control at a later date.

That said;
I'm grumpy, sad, immobile, and feeling as though I've wasted the day.
(like shit)

Return to “How Do You Feel Right Now”