Not sure...

Whether it is good or bad, talk about it here.
Sabriel

Not sure...

Post by Sabriel »

I'm sitting here tonight with my husband on the road (he's a truck driver for Swift), my family in Colorado and just basically by myself at home. I do have our cat with me but just having a mixture of sadness, homesick and just blah.

I got into a conversation with someone at work about clothing size, trust me it wasn't anything bad just came up when I was telling her about something I got on a promo that should be here this week. Basically I'm just hoping that it fits. It's a hoodie and I got it in the largest they had. I'm totally fine with talking about my weight. Of course I'm not happy with it but it's kinda funny that no one ever believes me when I tell them how much I weigh. Was fine with the conversation at the time but now it's kinda getting to me. I'm not happy in my own skin. People don't seem to understand when I try to explain it even though they say they do. Or maybe it's just my own mind that makes it seem like they don't. I'm not sure which it is. I know this post is kinda disjointed but that's how my mind is working right now.
talkthedog

Re: Not sure...

Post by talkthedog »

I don't know, I think you are more coherent on the road than I am! If I am not driving I usually fall asleep. LOL! I feel you on not being comfortable in your own skin. I was underweight in high school and now overweight. I am literally double of me. I guess there is twice as much of me to love!
ghughes1980
Issues: Physical disability, mental disability, depression, anxiety, PTSD
preferred pronoun: He

Re: Not sure...

Post by ghughes1980 »

I too feel uncomfortable in my own skin so I know the feeling. Some days are ok some days not so much. It's hard right?
Double difficult when family/friends don't "get it"

Return to “How Do You Feel Right Now”