Frustrated, hopeless, useless

Whether it is good or bad, talk about it here.
Katla
Issues: being trans, depression, anxiety, suicidal ideation
preferred pronoun: she

Frustrated, hopeless, useless

Post by Katla »

I can't talk to my wife, she doesn't understand how I feel and dismisses my feelings as 'fantasies'. My son is acting out because he wants attention, and my daughter is struggling with her homework in a subject that I can't help her with because I try to simplify it for her to more complex problems. Her homework is, to me, so simple and basic that a baby should be able to understand it, and I can't get through to her to help her because of that, but if I don't try, she gives up, and then the yelling and crying starts. I just want to break things, to smash my head and fists into the wall until I don't feel anymore, or until I feel something other than frustration. I just don't know what to do anymore.
manuel_moe_g
Issues: Depression, Anxiety
preferred pronoun: he

Re: Frustrated, hopeless, useless

Post by manuel_moe_g »

Please take care, Katla. You don't deserve this current suffering. This suffering has a beginning, a middle, and an end. Please don't give up.
~~~~~~
http://www.reddit.com/r/obsequious_thumbtack -- Obsequious Thumbtack Headdress
Katla
Issues: being trans, depression, anxiety, suicidal ideation
preferred pronoun: she

Re: Frustrated, hopeless, useless

Post by Katla »

Thank you, Manuel. A good cry, two bruised knuckles, and a long hot shower worked fairly well. I feel vaguely like a person who is capable of being around other people again.

Return to “How Do You Feel Right Now”