Suggestion for/question about the main podcast website

ovoce
Issues: Depression and anxiety, cutting, suicidal, food addiction, rape survivor
preferred pronoun: she

Suggestion for/question about the main podcast website

Post by ovoce »

When I go to the episode archive, the only way to go through the episodes is to keep scrolling down and click "load more" and view them in order. This is difficult for me because I listen to the podcast 8 hours a day at work and somewhat out of order, so it takes me so long to find new episodes to listen to. I would love if there were page numbers so I could just be like "okay last time I listened to an episode on page 17 so now I'll just click page 17 and keep clicking next page until I find one I like" or if I want a random one, I could just click on a random page number (a random episode button would be awesome too). Is there a way to get page numbers up for the episode archive? Or if not, can there be? I might be the only person who cares about this but it would be super helpful.
Paul Gilmartin
Issues: Depression, Alcoholism, Drug Addiction, Incest Survivor
preferred pronoun: He

Re: Suggestion for/question about the main podcast website

Post by Paul Gilmartin »

Have you tried using Itunes? It's really simple browsing episodes there.
http://mentalpod.comNothing degrades the quality of my life like obsessing about the quality of my life.
ovoce
Issues: Depression and anxiety, cutting, suicidal, food addiction, rape survivor
preferred pronoun: she

Re: Suggestion for/question about the main podcast website

Post by ovoce »

I can't download programs onto my work computer unfortunately, and I don't have an iPhone, and the battery life on the phone I do have isn't good enough to use it to listen to the episodes :/ but I appreciate the suggestion! Maybe I'll use my phone to browse episodes then just search the episode on the computer when I find a good one.

Return to “Forum Suggestions/Problems”