Singing voice fetish

To start a discussion post as a new topic.
SurrealistScone

Singing voice fetish

Post by SurrealistScone »

This is going to sound like a joke. But I assure you that it is not...

My biggest fetish are people's singing voices. I feel it's a weird fetish. It's not something super dirty but it's still kind of kinky. I get more turned on by a woman (or man) singing with big, beautiful pipes than I would if I were to see them naked. I usually masturbate about twice a day and it's usually to Youtube videos of great singers singing showtunes or classic songs.

I, myself, have taken years of voice lessons to give myself a big, powerful singing voice. I feel as powerful as I ever have when I am singing with a full voice. I feel like the ultimate version of myself. I have masturbated while singing. I have masturbated to other people's compliments when I sing.

The problem is that I have not been able to reveal this fetish to my wife. I fear she would find it very weird. She doesn't know the extent of my voice fetish.

I worry about the long term. If the voice is not involved, my penis will not work.

Does anyone else share this fetish? Have you ever been sexually turned on by a singing voice?
IdentityPoltergeist

Re: Singing voice fetish

Post by IdentityPoltergeist »

I often wonder why this isn't talked about more. Honestly, a big woman with a beautiful booming voice is extremely sexy to me. I don't get turned on by physical attributes to a person (unless I like something else about them that makes me appreciate more). I really enjoy women who sing well and it is a turn on, but not a fetish for me (something I have to have to get off).

With the rise of the fetish for whispering (forget what it is called), I wondered about singing voice fetishism. I think you should tell your wife about your turn on. It isn't something she can't work into the bedroom and not seen as disgusting like perhaps scat or water sports might be taken. And she can't deny you your feelings. If you're both willing to incorporate some singing-play into your lives, I think it would be all the more enjoyable for both of you.

If she rejects you for this, wouldn't it be a blessing to come to that now rather than be discovered hiding it from her years from now, perhaps after years of resentment? I don't think any reasonable person would be disturbed by this. If you're really worried, downplay how necessary it is at first and just admit it's something you enjoy a lot and would like to incorporate. Sometimes the "gotta have it to get off" part could put a lot of pressure on the situation when you really just want to enjoy the experience. Also don't put a lot of stress on getting off. Allow her the singing-less sex about half the time so she isn't constantly catering to you (unless she finds she really enjoys that). Give and take. Open up a discussion about what she likes or thinks about without shame. And good luck!!
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." -- Oscar Wilde
Imissmysun
Issues: Anxiety, Depression, past trauma healing,
preferred pronoun: she

Re: Singing voice fetish

Post by Imissmysun »

I love music and while its not really a fetish - I do feel more alive when I have heard something new that takes my breath away - I have a degree in music performance - am a classically trained soprano - I love powerful emotional broadway music and a great belter gives me chills

I love getting chills - it makes me FEEl something - which is rare -

I miss falling into musin and letting it envelop me - I've been so numb lately its been a long time sense I've felt that way -

THough sometimes music in general will get me really turned on - like I am at a club and my exhibitionist takes over and wants to be seen and completely taken advantage of -

I do not think what you experience is strange music is incredibly powerful!
Just another messed up chick, who hates her body and face, and voice, and thinks she is useless and her stuff isn't that bad and she should get over it.
-Sarah St. Lunatic

Return to “Sexuality”