Divorce

To start a discussion post as a new topic.
Baseball10

Divorce

Post by Baseball10 »

I don't know what to do anymore. I Grieve every single day. My wife gave up on me. The Image of her in the arms of another man is heart breaking. It sends me to a dark place. I miss her and I fucking hate her. I can't forgive her. To me she through me away like one of those paper cups. The people who divorce their spouse when they get sick (cancer) should be dealt with in a Violent way. I hurt so much and I just can't seem to shake this one. I am still in shock I guess. I am not a drunk or abusive. I am guilty of depression and having PTSD. Her family actually told me that depression is something I can turn on and off. After a couple go fuck yourselfs I think they got my point.
Herself

Re: Divorce

Post by Herself »

So sorry for your situation! That's really rough! Do you have someone professional to talk to?

Big hugs!
talkthedog

Post by talkthedog »

Many big hugs my friend and comrade in divorce as well as being dumped for someone else. You are not alone in this. Sending you some prayers and good energy.
Jay Dub

Post by Jay Dub »

I am so sorry to hear you are going through this!
Cheldoll
Issues: Depression, anxiety, anorexia, sexually abused
preferred pronoun: She

Post by Cheldoll »

It's okay to hurt. It's okay to still be in shock. If I could punch your wife in the face for you, I would. But I think it's more important to give you a hug. People like her and her family are a special kind of stupid that you shouldn't have to deal with anyway. I really think you should get some help for yourself, though -- a therapist or support group would be really valuable. In the mean time, we're here for you.
xoxo,
Chel

" Many people need desperately to receive this message: I feel and think much as you do,
care about many of the things you care about, although most people don't care about them.
You are not alone. " — Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
Baseball10

Post by Baseball10 »

I find myself by myself the majority of the time. Who wants to hang out with a bummer. I work sleep repeat. I try and work all the time. I hear " man you got to move on" all the time. I don't know how to. I miss her and in the same sentence I fucking hate her! I wish I never loved at all. Love = pain
Thanks everyone for the nice words.

Return to “Depression - Unipolar (non BiPolar)”